Sie sind hier: Startseite Abteilungen & Bereiche Deutsch als Fremdsprache

Benutzerspezifische Werkzeuge

Grades in mein campus and certificates

According to the Prüfungsamt for students no certificates will be issued. All students who have a student card and who got a grade can check their grades in mein campus. There you can do a transcript yourself. This works even if your students card is not valid any more.

Grades are already registered in mein campus.

Students who need a signature on their transcripts contact the International Office.

Students without a student card (incl. employees, guest researcher) can pick up a certificate in the Infotheke of the Sprachenzentrums (Bismarckstr. 10; room 00.217). The same holds for certificates without grades. Certrificates without grades (or credit points) are issued for those, who met the attendance rule, but skiped the final test or couldn't pass it. PhD-students can get a certificate, if their grades are not registered in mein campus.

Also students who did a course a second time will not receive ECTS in mein campus. However we will issue a certificate.

Please note!
  • In case you cannot see your grade in mein campus, please contact first:
  • In case your grade is not registered in mein campus or certificates are issued incorrectly please contact the head of the German dept. Mr. Mielke:
  • Students of WISO please contact the Infotheke of the department "Fremdsprachenausbildung in Nürnberg" in Lange Gasse 20. They will try to help you with all things around your certificates or grades in mein campus knowing who is the right person in charge.

Powered by Plone, the Open Source Content Management System

Diese Website erfüllt die folgenden Standards: